Nursing Times is reporting today on the Government’s plans to bring NHS staff, including nurses, out of retirement. “The government has released their official strategy
Our Interim Managers differ from permanent recruitments in that they deliver direct and hands-on support for a limited period.
They focus on fast operational results, they are a cost-effective way to increase growth, enforce transformation, handle turn-around or have a stable support during vacancies.
At Portland Clinical our Interims offer in-depth advice and expertise, instrumental to your organisation during a time of transformation or change. The scope of our interim’s engagement, as well as terms and conditions, allow for a great deal of flexibility and are formulated in accordance with each specific assignment.
At Portland Clinical Executive Interims, we offer:
• Supporting the need to develop and spread a positive, inclusive person-centred leadership culture across the NHS
• A clear focus on improvement and advancing equality of opportunity
• Our Executive interims bring experience, leadership and support to our clients whether developing or executing the requirements of the brief Review the interim plan to identify the potential for any early actions/quick wins to be undertaken this year, in order to support the plan
Our Executive interims supporting the senior management team and the multi-professional and integrated workforce, to deliver fully utilised services, while ensuring a flexible and adaptive workforce that has more time to provide care.
They will help:
• Develop a collaborative way of working with all Trust services and external partners
• Embed culture change and develop leadership capability and offer ‘grip and control’ where needed
• Provide mentoring services. Improving the leadership culture.
• Develop new leadership compact, based on widespread engagement with trusts, CCGs and local health systems
• Develop competency, values and behaviour frameworks for senior leadership roles
• Ensure greater focus on leadership, culture, improvement and people management
• System leadership
• Quality Improvement
• Talent management
• Inclusion and diversity
Get in touch
Latest Clinical Insourcing News and Updates
The BBC News website is today reporting that… “Many of the most seriously ill patients are waiting for hours on trolleys and in corridors as
NHS Confederation chief executive Niall Dickson answered questions this week on the effects of the Coronavirus on an already over stretched NHS. Dickson told BBC
This week the Inverness Courier is reporting at the terrible waiting times at the hospital’s accident and emergency department. These figures are reported to be